Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"You know what your problem is, Bluefur? You're soft. Soft on warriors from other Clans and soft on kittypets. I saw you talking to Oakheart at the Gathering. Do you care about your Clan at all?"—Thistleclaw quarreling with Bluefur in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 379
Thistleclaw is a spiky-furred, dark gray-and-white tabby tom with uneven gray patches mottling his white face, white shoulders, sharp amber eyes, long, yellow teeth, and a long tail.
Not much is known except that Snowpaw took a liking to him and often trained with him.
He later attacks Oakheart for trespassing on ThunderClan territory. Bluefur attacks Thistleclaw, but since she is pregnant, she is weaker than Thistleclaw and because of this, Thistleclaw defeats her easily. He then doubts that Bluefur has loyalty to the Clan for defending Oakheart. Oakheart takes this chance while they are talking and escapes.
- 'Thistleclaw' is the first name Cherith came up with.
- When asked whether Snowfur still loves Thistleclaw despite him being in the Dark Forest, Kate says that a part of her will always love him.
- Thistleclaw's greatest fear is for Bluefur to be chosen as deputy instead of him. 
- When asked by a fan, Vicky said she hadn't thought about writing anymore about Thistleclaw, but thought it would be a good idea.
- Thistleclaw was named after his spiky fur.
- Snowfur (formerly)
References and Citations
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 47
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Revealed in Crookedstar's Promise, page 326
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Revealed in Night Whispers, page 80
- ↑ Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 287
- ↑ Revealed in The Last Hope, page 291
- ↑ Revealed in Erin Hunter Chat 1
- ↑ Revealed on Kate's Facebook
- ↑ Vicky's Facebook
- ↑ Revealed on Vicky's Facebook
- ↑ Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, chapter 3