Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"I am no medicine cat; I cannot read the stars like Yellowfang or Cinderpelt, but I have always been willing to trust our warrior ancestors, wherever they might lead our Clan."—Whitestorm to Fireheart in Rising Storm, page 163
Whitekit was born in ThunderClan. He had no littermates, but was born a single kit to Snowfur and Thistleclaw. He took after his mother more than his father. He was born around the same time as Tigerkit, who was a little older then him.
Whitekit became friends with Tigerkit. Snowfur was killed by a Twoleg monster on the Thunderpath, so Robinwing cared for him as a kit. He grew very close to his aunt, Bluefur. She wanted to mentor him, but Sunstar said that he shouldn't be trained by his own kin.
Whitepaw became Patchpelt's apprentice instead. He got a scar behind his ear from a training fight with Tigerpaw. Not much is mentioned about his training. Whitepaw soon became a warrior.
Whitestorm was already an experienced, senior warrior when Rusty joined ThunderClan. One night, sometime after Bluefur became leader, he went out for a walk with his aunt, Bluestar. They saw a young ginger tom in the forest which turned out to be Rusty. Bluestar decided to invite the young tom to join ThunderClan. No one really knows if Whitestorm has an apprentice before Sandpaw.
After Redtail died, Lionheart took over as deputy but he died in battle against ShadowClan and so Tigerclaw took his place since he was an experienced warrior. Whitestorm was one of the oldest warriors in the Clan just under Goldenflower, Frostfur and Brindleface who soon all became queens.
Tigerclaw was banished from the clan after he tried to kill Bluestar. Whitestorm was the oldest of the warriors and everyone thought he would be deputy but Bluestar chose Fireheart. Whitestorm didn't care about being deputy or leader so he was perfectly happy with Bluestar's choice.
When Fireheart became leader, he made Whitestorm his first deputy. Whitestorm often gave Firestar advice and even stuck up for Mistyfoot, Featherpaw and Stormpaw when they escaped from TigerClan. Whitestorm was worried about fighting BloodClan voicing everyones' hidden fears.
Firestar always cared for his opinion in situations but Whitestorm followed Firestar into battled with the rest of the Clan. Whitestorm fought bravely beside his clanmates aganist BloodClan before he was killed by Bone. Before he died he requested Graystripe take his place and so Firestar made Graystripe deputy after him. All of the apprentices leaped on top of and killed Bone to avenge Whitestorm's death.
When Firestar lost his first life, he saw that Whitestorm had joined StarClan. Whitestorm was very happy to be joined by his former clan mates. Later, during The Last Hope, Whitestorm fights in the battle against the Dark Forest.
- Whitestorm was the only cat Bluestar trusted in the last three books of The Prophecies Begin.
- Whitestorm was originally not related to Bluestar. This is changed, however, when Whitestorm is revealed to be the sole kit of Snowfur, Bluestar's sister.
- Although being listed as the father of Ashfur and Ferncloud on the offical Warriors website, the trees on there have been confirmed to be non-canon. While Vicky admits that it is possible he could be their father, in her heart, she doesn't believe it's true.
References and Citations
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Revealed in Into the Wild, page 29
- ↑ Revealed in Rising Storm, page 12
- ↑ Revealed in Into the Wild
- ↑ Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 328
- ↑ Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 404
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Revealed in Erin Hunter Chat 1
- ↑ Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy, page 327
- ↑ Revealed in Bluestar's Prophecy
- ↑ Revealed on the official Warriors site
- ↑ Revealed in Erin Hunter Chat 4
- ↑ Revealed on Vicky's Facebook